Last week, on October 4th, Copernic finally released a new minor update to fix major critical issues. This update was likely the last update before the new release of Copernic Desktop Search, version 4, which is due in early 2013.
Here are the fixes:
- Fixed update issue causing the user to lose his configurations.
- Fixed display issue in the preview pane for Outlook file (.msg) containing Central European characters.
- Fixed various indexation issues.
- Fixed Lotus Notes registration issue.
- Fixed fatal error when indexing Microsoft Office documents.
- Added support for multiple characters sets in PDF documents.
- Added support for multiple characters sets in RTF documents.
As we always want to move forward and improve our products, feel free to use the Copernic Support to send us your suggestions. We always take your comments and support requests seriously to build on these for our future releases.