Removing the Software
- On the Windows taskbar, click Start.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select Copernic Desktop Search in the list.
- Click Remove.
- The Copernic Desktop Search Uninstall window opens. Confirm that you want to remove Copernic Desktop Search by clicking Yes.
- The Copernic Desktop Search Uninstall second window opens. Confirm that you want to delete your Copernic Desktop Search user profile by clicking Yes. This will clear your configuration and index. If you prefer to keep your configuration and index, when performing an upgrade for instance, click No.
When the process of removal is successfully
completed, a confirmation dialog box will appear. Click OK to close it.