Copernic Deskop Search for business
Search better, not longer
Increase your productivity by finding the documents you are looking for faster while reducing lost productivity cost, risk of redoing your work and losing a document.
Based IT research and analysis organization reports that over 10% of staff costs are wasted, because employees can't find the right information to do their jobs.
- Search files stored on your local hard drive, network drives or central server. Drives must be shared or mapped to be indexed
- Search emails in Eudora, Thunderbird and Windows Live Mail
- Search Outlook emails, attachments, appointments, task & notes
- Search Lotus Notes emails & contacts (Lotus Notes version 8.5 and lower)
- Search documents, emails, contacts & multimedia files all under one revamped interface
- Optimized to have the lowest memory foot print and computer resources usage, so you can work while it indexes
- Licensing: One license per computer.
- Updates and technical supported included. Upgrades are not included.
- Software assurance available for 14.95 USD per year per license. It includes updates, upgrades and prioritized technical support for one year. You no longer have to pay for upgrades fees.
|Licensing||One license per computer|
|Required Operating System||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP SP3|
|Required Memory||256 MB of ram|
|Required Hard Disk Space||30MB available|
|Required Browser||Microsoft Internet Explorer® 7.0 or more / Mozilla Firefox® 4 or more / Google Chrome®|
|Index Size||The index size will vary according to the number and type of documents indexed.|
|Internet Connection||An Internet connection is required to activate a license|
"I hate, hate, hate Google Desktop Search and one of the reasons is that it wastes so much screen space. I do a search and I can only see a few hits at a time without having to endlessly scroll. One of the things I’ve loved about Copernic is the fact that it offers a far more compressed results screen and I can see a ton of hits at once. For me, there would be times when I want the detailed view, but 99% of the time I’m interested in the summary view.”James
"Copernic Desktop Search is a very useful tool for anyone who knows how long it takes to search today's hundred gigabyte sized hard disk. The intuitive user interface allows one to figure out how CDS works and it allows more advanced users to utilize more powerful searching options in just a click of a mouse."Best Software 4 Download
"Fast, comprehensive search. Pro version doesn't spam up your desktop. Who has time and patience to wait for windows explorer. Also, you can really get specific with keyword and file type searches."Ellen
"By the way, Desktop Search is one of the most valuable applications I use. With literally thousands of documents, it has saved me many, many hours since I started using it. And it's far superior to your competition."Joseph Gilsoul