Copernic is dedicated to providing its customers the most innovative desktop search technology to optimize their computer utilization by increasing productivity. With unique and powerful product features, Copernic is the name that consumers and professionals trust to deliver the highest quality search products.
Develop and deliver cutting-edge search solutions that enable people to find, access and manage information they may need to accomplish their tasks and to be more efficient and proactive in an information world that is constantly evolving and growing.
Division of Harris
Copernic is a subsidiary of Harris Computer Corporation.
Harris is a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Incorporated ("CSI") and is a leading provider of utility customer information, student information and financial management solutions. Since 1976, Harris has focused on providing feature-rich and robust turnkey solutions to all levels of local government, public power and water entities as well as school districts throughout North America. Harris' focus is on creating long-term relationships with their customers and ensuring that they meet their customers' changing needs over time.
- In 1996, Copernic is incorporated under the name Agents Technology Inc.
- In 2005, Mamma.com completed the acquisition of Copernic Technologies Inc.
- In 2007, Mamma.com changed its name to Copernic Inc.
- In 2007, Copernic received a new NASDAQ stock symbol: CNIC.
- In 2009, Copernic completed the sale of Mamma.com to Empresario.
- In 2010, Copernic joined the N. Harris Computer Corp, a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (CSU.TO)