June 15, 2010 at 19:50 #40
Report Inappropriate Content
We have implemented the following guide for using the Copernic Forum
We reserve the right to remove any topics we deem inappropriate or disruptive to our community. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.
Please try to keep it positive and polite. We do not censor opinions or ideas on our forums but we do take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.
You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums.
You may not use profanity. It is unprofessional and offensive and will not be tolerated. We have word filters in place for the most vulgar terms. Circumventing those word filters will result in punitive action.
We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.
If you have an issue concerning our services, policies, or staff, please use a personal contact method such as email to a staff member. All moderators, administrators, and support staff are highlighted in the active members list. We take serious complaints to heart and will do our best to address them.
1. There will be no excessive use of profanity.
2. There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
3. There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
4. Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
5. Pornography, Warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
6. All posts are property of the poster. This forum and all web sites owned in conjunction with this forum have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
7. Users may not argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via PM. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to the forum admin. The forum admin will make or change any and/or all final decisions.
8. Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive. If you plan to post more than one image, or the topic is based on graphics, please link the images rather than screening.
9. Advertising,commercial-related or competing products are all forbidden in any relation to your account.
10. Please keep foul language to a minimum, any excessive un-called for language will be removed and you will receive a final warning.
11. Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved or deleted by a moderator.
12. If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via PM or the ‘report post to moderator’ feature; please do not respond publicly to the member – a member of staff will do what is required upon contact. Any person/s who attempt to present themselves as a Moderator by posting negatively to a member’s topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a PM warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions.
13. Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
14. Linked and locked topics are pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please PM a Moderator or Administrator before starting a new topic asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
15. You may have one username on the board at any one time. If you wish to change your name, you can do so through the Change Display Name option in your user control panel. We reserve the right to merge or delete multiple accounts.
Note: We do not discuss all issues on the forum and we can’t answer all requests on the forum. Some basic questions and general questions can be answered but we can’t start asking everyone further details on the forum, otherwise it’s chaotic.
If you have an issue with one of your software, please consider opening a support ticket. A dedicated team is answering your questions from monday to friday, 8am to 4:30pm (eastern time).
Note: Nous ne discutons pas de toutes les questions sur le forum et nous ne pouvons pas répondre à toutes les demandes sur le forum. Certaines questions fondamentales et questions générales peuvent être répondues, mais nous ne pouvons pas demander à tout les utilisateurs de plus amples informations sur le forum, sinon cela devient rapidement chaotique.
Si vous avez un problème avec l’un de vos logiciels, s’il vous plaît envisager d’ouvrir un ticket de support. Une équipe dédiée répond à vos questions du lundi au vendredi, huit heures-16h30 (heure de l’Est).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.